OK I am going to get my blogging skills up to speed this is mostly because I am starting a WordPress Web design and Training Business in Oxford City were I live.
I did used to run a small web design business but that was in 1999 for 4 years and although i have been employed in a few roles in Oxford as a web designer i still feel that i could do with sharpening my skills.
Maybe you would like to sharpen your blogging skills up to? if so we could learn the possess together?
so i guess i need some steps?
A good place to start is to set some personal goals!
My goals are to
- Gain 20% more followers within three months.
- Increase average daily hits 30% by the end of the year.
- Publish every day each week during the next two months.
- Spend one hour each week visiting my followers’ blogs, reading, and commenting from now until the end of next month.
- Establish a new daily feature on my blog – which i will need to think up a name for and then post on my other social media sites.
- Create an editorial calendar for the next 90 days by the end of the month.
- Publish posts from three guest writers over the next three months.